So, here's an update on what I've been doing:
While I was there, I got to feel just a smidgeon of what it would be like to be a mother, because my aunt and uncle didn't get home till late and I think Grant has night terrors. I bathed him, put him to bed, the whole shebang, and got to stay up with him when he fussed. He was pretty well-behaved, though. :)
- Was there ever a great American novelist who was not a tortured soul?
- Isn't that where great art comes from, tortured souls?
- What are normal relationships like?
- Does anyone know what they're like?
- Can fortune cookies really predict your fate? Like, if you're on the fence about something, and you get a fortune cookie that gives you new perspective, couldn't that count as revelation?
- Why isn't there a major for those like me who just want to learn everything? Except science. I hate science.
- What did women in olden times do for cravings when they were on their periods? I mean, that's probably the only time I ever crave chocolate and I can just run to the store ... so where did they get their sweets?