Friday, April 23, 2010

Blame It on the Girls (Or Boys, Considering I Don't Swing That Way)

***Disclaimer: I definitely wrote this post a week ago.

Do you ever talk just to keep from thinking too much? I do that, quite a lot. Now, read that again. I talk because I don't want to think. Does it look as ridiculous to you as it does to me as I write it? Yeah? I thought so too. Running your mouth without even thinking about it first is a bad combination, y'all. Really bad. And let me tell you why ... because even if you do come off as flirty and as fun as you're attempting to look, you're going to feel like an idiot at the end of the night, because invariably you're going to say something moronic, and then say something more moronic to compensate, just because you don't want anyone to know that you're not feeling at ease. So what exactly would be the cure for this dilemma? Always feel at ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment